Carolina Crown 2019

Just now, Incognito365 said:

It was on this page. Nsxanax replied to it, and his reply has also been removed. If it continues like this I might as well leave DCP. 

Oh, ok. Well, that sucks. DCP, is like YouTube. They get to decide what they want on their website, which is infuriating to my idea of free speech.

However, it's a private group's site, and not a public site, so I end up just being ###### all the time .. 

Just now, jjeffeory said:

Oh, ok. Well, that sucks. DCP, is like YouTube. They get to decide what they want on their website, which is infuriating to my idea of free speech.

However, it's a private group's site, and not a public site, so I end up just being ###### all the time .. 

THANK YOU! Lol. I guess I'm just gonna keep at it until I get banned. Lmao.

• Like 1

Anyways, since my post was deleted...

CONGRATS ON THE GREAT SCORE LAST NIGHT, CROWN!!!

Sure, it was probably a bit inflated, but no more than half a point. This spot in the tour has weird scores every year it seems.

Here's to hoping for another stellar score tonight!

LET'S GET COCKY, CROWN!!!

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Corpsband probably would like some company anyways 

• Haha 1

For anyone watching Crown tonight on Flo, make sure you watch the high camera view, so you can see the depth and intensity of the visual program.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Be careful since BRASSO was banned for a lesser offense than the poster he was debating had and some posters can use the xxxxxxx’s all they want with not even a wrist slap.

Just now, Ghost said:

Be careful since BRASSO was banned for a lesser offense than the poster he was debating had and some posters can use the xxxxxxx’s all they want with not even a wrist slap.

I know. It is what it is. I honestly didn't even notice BRASSO was gone until someone pointed it out to me a week ago. Lol.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Brasso has been banned? Huh, I guess stuff does happen in the off-season 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I know. It is what it is. I honestly didn't even notice BRASSO was gone until someone pointed it out to me a week ago. Lol.

I don't know, his profile says he last visited 7 hours ago.  Maybe he has just been muted for awhile.

1 minute ago, skevinp said:

I don't know, his profile says he last visited 7 hours ago.  Maybe he has just been muted for awhile.

I actually did notice that the other day after I was told he was banned, but it also said 7 hours ago then too. Maybe it's stuck? Broken clock? Lol.