Carolina Crown 2019

18 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

I am really digging that Baritone snake maneuver in the closer when they are all in a straight line by the triangles.  Anyone else catch that tonight, as DCI on opening night totally bombed it?

The camera really needs to focus on just that part from field level. It's spectacular from the field. Literally looks like a screw. Love. It.

• Like 1

Interesting .. the score driver for Crown is GE2. It was a great show tonight but I was on multi-cam. I need to watch high cam to see GE better. Guard was cleaner for sure. 

Is it just me or is Crown cleaning up at an accelerated pace this year? That opener looked almost squeaky clean and it's only the second show.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Is it just me or is Crown cleaning up at an accelerated pace this year? That opener looked almost squeaky clean and it's only the second show.

They've still got a health spread between content and execution subcaptions in visual, so that bodes well for them.

The music subcaption spreads are much closer...which is interesting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, geluf said:

They've still got a health spread between content and execution subcaptions in visual, so that bodes well for them.

I mean, this part of the tour always throws up some odd spreads and scores, I was just speaking from my own eyes.

5 minutes ago, geluf said:

That’s how 2015 started too, isn't it? There were some rewrites mid season to add more meat.