Carolina Crown 2019

Another solid performance and score for Crown. Now they have four days parked in Muncie to clean and tweak before the show Friday night. Can't wait to see how they evolve this week. No real competition for them until BAC returns for Crownbeat on 7/5 and only a Friday/Sat show this weekend with another 6 days of rehearsal before Crownbeat. They have another four day break to rehearse before the date we all now have circled on the calendar, July 13th in Memphis where Crown go head to head with SCV for the first time. There is a lot of time scheduled over the next three weeks to develop this show. Excited to see the growth!

• Like 6

My Flo experiences have been somewhat of a mixed bag, but if they're covering Memphis, gonna have to roll the dice with'em I guess.

A lot on the line at that show.

• Like 1

Crown is already looking to be leaps and bounds ahead of where they were last year, which is exciting. While their visual could still be cleaner, it is still awesome for this early in the season. Plus with a few more days to run it, I'm hoping for a very clean and very high scoring show on Friday! Best of luck to those ladies and gents!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, nsxanax said:

My Flo experiences have been somewhat of a mixed bag, but if they're covering Memphis, gonna have to roll the dice with'em I guess.

A lot on the line at that show.

Same here.  I’ve found multi cam can be really bad and the audio has been spotty.  

I’m sticking with high cam from here on.   

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, ccklinefelter said:

Crown is already looking to be leaps and bounds ahead of where they were last year, which is exciting. While their visual could still be cleaner, it is still awesome for this early in the season. Plus with a few more days to run it, I'm hoping for a very clean and very high scoring show on Friday! Best of luck to those ladies and gents!

100% 

They looked better than last year on premiere night in my opinion. Last years visual design was a mess, I just close my eyes and listen to the show in my opinion.

• Like 1

Does anyone else love the moment in the closer where the whole corps stops and goes silent, then the voices in unison say "MOVE!" - right before the bari feature? Almost seems like a nod to the fact that they're about to go nuts with that drill in the ending.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lintjerk said:

Does anyone else love the moment in the closer where the whole corps stops and goes silent, then the voices in unison say "MOVE!" - right before the bari feature? Almost seems like a nod to the fact that they're about to go nuts with that drill in the ending.

When does that happen?