Carolina Crown 2019

Not much talk going on this week with Crown in Muncie getting some rehearsal days in before tomorrow's show, but let's hope we see some good changes tomorrow. By chance, does anyone know what the significance of the drumline putting their arms up and out during the ballad hit? 

It has been an incredible few days of long rehearsal days and clinics for Crown this week. Last night's run through in Muncie was exciting and energetic with many of the "moments" coming through with emotion and clarity. Very excited to see the performance they unleash tonight in front of one of the best crowds of the season. Seeing this live left me saying one word... WOW!  It's a SHOW DAY! LET'S GO Crown!

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

It has been an incredible few days of long rehearsal days and clinics for Crown this week. Last night's run through in Muncie was exciting and energetic with many of the "moments" coming through with emotion and clarity. Very excited to see the performance they unleash tonight in front of one of the best crowds of the season. Seeing this live left me saying one word... WOW!  It's a SHOW DAY! LET'S GO Crown!

Pretty excited to see Crown take off after this break.  Get ready...Here We Go!

Edited by karuna
  • Like 5

Some are saying this is the year ... The show is at the level to take Gold. 

Early I know but ... go Crown. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, BWise said:

Some are saying this is the year ... The show is at the level to take Gold. 

Early I know but ... go Crown. 

LOVE the enthusiasm, but trying to remain cautiously optimistic. 

It’s goin’ to be absolutely brutal at the top of the food chain this year.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m as loud and amped as any CrownFAN. To wit, FOUR Crown Level seats for NightBEAT this year🔥👍.

But no question, this show has a great look, feel, & lends itself well to tweaks, should the design team be so inclined.

Regardless of what number the green shirts hang on it come the last Sat. night of 2019, I believe it’ll join the pantheon of most memorable Crown productions.

To paraphrase Jerry Maguire, “You had me at the company front.”

• Thanks 1

So, Crown goes up 1.1 points after 4 days of rehearsal and Bloo goes up 3 points from Tuesday? Something seems off with that, but I feel like it has to do with who they are going up against. Bloo has been going up against Boston this week while Crown has been going up against the Blue Stars. People take cross-competition scores too seriously. Crown was way cleaner than the last time we saw them, and they will only get better. Keep pushing Crown!

• Like 4