Carolina Crown 2019

8 minutes ago, karuna said:

Nope they’ve been in during spring training.  

Then they just turned them up loud enough to hear them, because I never heard them on any recording until Flo in Zionsville.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, karuna said:

Yep well that’s Flo for you.  If you hear it live you may not be quite sure you’re  hearing it under the brass. 

No no, I like the volume at which I can hear it on Flo. It's just loud enough to hear while letting the brass soar above it. I won't get to see them live this year, so that option is out the window. Lol.

2 minutes ago, ashevillemurphy said:

What can be done to improve the Visual score?

Cleaning and layering. Cleaning the guard will help a lot. The visuals scores are suffering due to the low guard scores. Once the guard cleans up we will see a decent boost in the overall visual score.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Cleaning and layering. Cleaning the guard will help a lot. The visuals scores are suffering due to the low guard scores. Once the guard cleans up we will see a decent boost in the overall visual score.

Dressing could also use some work, probably a large part of the visual proficiency/analysis scores being so low. I do agree though that guard needs a little work (all the young talent wants to go to Boston now apparently).

After watching both Bloo's and Crown's shows, Crown is playing circles around them. If those visual issues get resolved, then Crown will have no problem beating Bloo at the Alamodome, and likely a medal at finals!

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

What does dressing mean in terms of visual?

A straight line of mm, just like the brass line.  If the straight line rotates, is supposed to look straight, and doesn’t, the visual looks off.

Edited by Ghost
  • Thanks 2

I wish they has some large rifle feature. For example Relentless had numerous big rifle moments that added to the effect with the brass. Just a thought... 🤔