Carolina Crown 2019

9 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Saturday CANNOT get here soon enough! I wanna see these new additions to the stage! This many rehearsal days in a row should prove to be fruitful, so I can't wait to see all the changes made! Matt said they're ahead of where they want to be, which is VERY exciting!

I can’t wait either!! Definitely hoping rain chances are slim!! It will be 1 of 3 times I’ll get to see them!!

• Like 1

As of right now, the Weather Channel is calling for rain "before midnight". On Saturday. Gee, I love it when they get specific! :34_rolling_eyes:

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I think that’s probably as concise as it gets. 

I use to have an app that would tell me when it was going to start/stop raining, and it actually gave me a timer! It was always accurate, but I can't remember the name of it! That was also 3 phones ago, so it probably doesn't even exist anymore. Lol. I just remember band parents looking at me funny during local competitions because I would put up my umbrella before it started raining. :4_joy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I use to have an app that would tell me when it was going to start/stop raining, and it actually gave me a timer! It was always accurate, but I can't remember the name of it! That was also 3 phones ago, so it probably doesn't even exist anymore. Lol. I just remember band parents looking at me funny during local competitions because I would put up my umbrella before it started raining. :4_joy:

I have the accuweather app and that ##### couldn’t be more wrong. 😂 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have the accuweather app and that ##### couldn’t be more wrong. 😂 

If I can ever remember the name of the app, or find another like it, I will definitely let you know! I have the Weather Channel, and it hasn't steered me wrong yet, but it could be better. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Dark Sky? It's what I use and it works pretty well and has a similar feature

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

As of right now, the Weather Channel is calling for rain "before midnight". On Saturday. Gee, I love it when they get specific! :34_rolling_eyes:

I used to live in FL. Evening storms are basically a daily occurrence during the summer months in Florida. The good news is that they rarely last longer than an hour or two. So yes it’ll almost certainly rain, but the worst you’re looking at in all likelihood is a delay. 

• Like 1