Carolina Crown 2019

29 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

I am not aware of any part of the judge sheets that says they need to get the show. If that was the case, then a lot of corps would be in real trouble including Bac and Bloo. I could literally list at least 10 shows I didnt get but no judge held it back because they didnt get it, for whatever that means. 

Arguable, but not my point.

Nerds? God yes.

Math nerds: not so much...

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, bicsta said:

Anyone have any insight into the mathematical tomfoolery that was mentioned at the tour premiere?  I see some Fibonacci spirals in the drill, but I feel like there's a ton more I'm missing.  Any math nerds out there?

I see a 3 in the closer. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

I got called an insufferable Crown Fan on Reddit. Lmao. Pretty sure I know who they are, and they are a member here and an insufferable fan of another corps, but I won't point out names. Just because I love my corps, that makes me insufferable? OkaAaAaAay.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I got called an insufferable Crown Fan on Reddit. Lmao. Pretty sure I know who they are, and they are a member here and an insufferable fan of another corps, but I won't point out names. Just because I love my corps, that makes me insufferable? OkaAaAaAay.

Crownies are never insufferable until they start talking like SEC footballers. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Crownies are never insufferable until they start talking like SEC footballers. 🙂

ROLL TIDE!!! :giljotiini:

Edited by Incognito365
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, xandandl said:

You mean this, right?  https://www.alabamahockeyclub.com/

Bama hockey...:laughing:

I can relate though. Kentucky is worse than any football school when it comes to basketball. 

• Sad 1

Another nice day for rehearsal in an excellent stadium. I am sure they are making the most of it. Jeff Sacktig posted a video on FB of Crown playing Gabriels Oboe in honor of Kelly Wolner. Kelly played Mellophone in the Cadets in the mid 80s (and has a couple of rings as a result). She has been putting up a heroic fight against cancer. It was really touching to see the corps take the time to perform just for her and for Jeff to make it happen. One thing I love about Crown... always a class act.

• Like 6