Carolina Crown 2019

21 hours ago, Brass Lover said:

I find it funny how Crowns visual is so highly criticized, yet the people in the Cadets thread are foaming at the mouth at the thought of getting that design team. Also when you have the hardest drill of the year (and it's not even close) it tends to be a bit dirty before August.

this.

• Thanks 1

Well they should have watered out those rope flags last year. Those things were impossible to sync. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Ummm... that was last year!

Yeah.

We truly dedicated, Kool-Aid drinking Crownies, have a tacit agreement to deny any possible parallels to prior seasons, at least until SA.

After that, we simply assume full denial mode.😎

And yes, tongue fully engaged in cheek...

Edited by nsxanax
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Does anyone have the spreadsheet that dude did for all the times on the tri-flo tomorrow? 

35 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

I dare any other brass line in DCI to play with those incredible dynamics. So freak’in beautiful! Thank for posting!

Watch out! You're invoking the "my corps could do it too" or "my corps could do it better" comments! :peek:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

I dare any other brass line in DCI to play with those incredible dynamics. So freak’in beautiful! Thank for posting!

I love how the choice to hear just the brass in such an exposed raw emotional moment ties so well into the show concept.  But oh I forgot this design has no cohesion :ninja: 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, karuna said:

I love how the choice to hear just the brass in such an exposed raw emotional moment ties so well into the show concept.  But oh I forgot this design has no cohesion :ninja: 

Yea... it would be so much more cohesive and musically interesting if the sound was all mixed up and processed and the pit was playing sextuplet runs underneath it...  while someone is swinging from a canopy.

• Haha 3