Carolina Crown 2019

1 hour ago, ThePlanets said:

I also love this show visually and for overall GE but I am just not impressed with their music analysis and brass scores from Memphis last night...they sound great the content just isn't there (yet *hopefully*)

SCVs music book is fantastic.

Crowns music book will be rewarded more as cleanliness is achieved. Just like with SCV last year.

• Like 1

Just now, ThePlanets said:

True. The SCV show as a whole isn't necessarily better than Crowns I was just referring to the music book. 

Don't necessarily think they should be ahead of Crown in 8/12 captions. I'm not a guard person though and Crown scored 3rd in guard- so I'm sure that's a contributor to their visual scores.

The spreads aren't much, but they add up. The greatest chance of improvement is Music and Visual. They continue to fix those and the GE score will go up with them. Keep in mind they haven't even truly started to layer yet. In my eyes, what they've changed has been small things. Crown typically doesn't start the big layers until the week between San Antonio and Atlanta. Things could get interesting during that week.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

I think it was Bobby Hoffman.

So far in this thread in the last 24 hours we people have quoted... Dennis Delucia, Michael Cesario, Bobby Hoffman (amongst others)... who's next?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ThePlanets said:

I am just not impressed with their music analysis and brass scores from Memphis last night..

Matt Harloff was not impressed by the MA score last night either. I am sure this was a point of discussion during critique...

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

So far in this thread in the last 24 hours we people have quoted... Dennis Delucia, Michael Cesario, Bobby Hoffman (amongst others)... who's next?

George Zingali to Jurassic Lancer:  “How long are you going to be ####### up my drill?”

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Don't forget Tom Blair!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Dennis Delucia, Michael Cesario, Bobby Hoffman, George Zingali, Tom Blair... anyone else?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

You’re forgetting Twain & Churchill.

Closet, corps aficionados...

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

You’re forgetting Twain & Churchill.

Closet, corps aficionados...

And I forgot that YOU quoted Yogi Berra who was know to wonder over to the Bloomfield show and peer over the fence...

• Thanks 1

Okay, just so we’re on the record...2013.

Rondo: “Head says Devils, heart says Crown.” [Finals Broadcast].

💓 won the evening.

• Like 3