Carolina Crown 2019

8 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Wow, congratulations. You're disgusting.

Huh?

E: just went back to see what you're referring to. You totally misinterpreted the (humorous) purpose of the gif but interesting your mind went there

Edited by Cappybara

Saw Crown in Broken Arrow tonight. They came in 4th behind SCV, BD and Bloo. Have to add/change GE to have a chance to medal. 

• Like 2

Not sure what Crown could change at this point. Again, compared to Bloo, they have a concept that sort of just sits there.

i will say they are marching their collective ### off!

9 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Y'all need to stop with this end of the world crap. Good lord. :guinesssmilie:

this is exactly right.  we haven't even had a regional (yet).  and there's still a lot of the season left if you measure it in CrownTime!   

Edited by karuna
  • Thanks 1

Didn't say it was the end of the world for Crown, but was merely saying that they need to get a move on. I know there is plenty of time left in the season, but they were almost 3 points back from Bloo last night and I saw a good bit of 5's in the recap. I know they have plenty of time, and I am still hopeful like I said in my post last night after scores came out. Go Crown!

On the positive side, the show design is much better this season, but still not at a point where the corps can compete with the top tier. If the corps management is happy with than, then mission accomplished. However, this corps has too much talent to be wasted in subpar designs, and it’s obvious the past three seasons the direction they’ve moved has not worked competitively. I love this corps but not enough to blow anime up people’s butts and say that all is well.  At some point these design decisions and 4th place finishes are going to add up and the talent (students and staff) will begin going elsewhere. I’m not trying to yell fire, but at some point something has to give. 

Indint think this years years show is doomed, but I don’t think it has the design elements needed to win, and that’s been the problem with the corps now for the last three years. You can’t bank on being technically better than everyone in order to win a championship - GE is way too important of a number to ignore. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Didn't say it was the end of the world for Crown, but was merely saying that they need to get a move on. I know there is plenty of time left in the season, but they were almost 3 points back from Bloo last night and I saw a good bit of 5's in the recap. I know they have plenty of time, and I am still hopeful like I said in my post last night after scores came out. Go Crown!

If you know there is plenty of time left, then why say they need to get a move on? You're completely contradicting yourself with every post. 

• Like 1