Carolina Crown 2019

3 minutes ago, kdaddy said:

I wouldn't have expected Corpsband to choose "Incognito365" as his new DCP name.

Only the Shadow knows...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

Nope, doesn’t. But I will be right that Saturday night in August.

1. Bloo or BD

2. BD or Bloo

3. Vanguard

4. Crown

5. Boston

6. Cavies

I will be 100% right. Remember I said this. If I’m wrong (and I hope I am because like I’ve said 6,000 times I want Crown to win), but I will eat crow big time if I’m wrong.

I actually believe they can medal. SCV is in their sights. The weekend will tell if this possible or not. I believe it is!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IT'S A SHOW DAY!!!

LET'S GO CROWN!!!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, kdaddy said:

I wouldn't have expected Corpsband to choose "Incognito365" as his new DCP name.

There's no way it's corpsband. Corpsband's arguments were actually logically sound and clever

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Because all that matters is that you're right. Congrats? What do you want? Just because you'll be right doesn't mean we can't have hope? You're literally taking all the fun out of the Crown thread and it's starting to get on my nerves. Anytime anyone says anything about Crown moving up you AUTOMATICALLY jump in and shut them down. You're starting to get as bad as other members on here. There's no reason for you to do it. I don't care at this point. I'm going to continue hoping that they move up at least one placement or become competitive with the top 3 to fight for a medal regardless of how many countless times you want to say that you're right and we're all wrong.

Now, lets enjoy the rest of the season shall we?

I think Crown could take down SCV on a good night. !!!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, queenanne_1536 said:

I agree. Honestly. It’s just so boring. I’m cancelling my Flo membership after this season. What’s the point when I only will watch three shows Crown and BD because I actually love their shows, and Vanguard because they are my #1. If they weren’t, I wouldn’t be watching them either. 

Unfortunately, in today’s world show designs like Crown’s just don’t get rewarded like show designs the current top 3 have. That’s a fact, and that’s not going to change, unfortunately. 

So next year, I’ll just see what videos I can early season and then decided if I want to chuck it all (and find something new to love) or sign up for Flo again.

But, for the rest of the season, I’ll be watching only those three, because everyone else is so boring. I find BAC even boring now, although I liked them earlier. 

I fear “Broadway on Grass” is going to win. Synthetic on every level .. over produced . 

I am with you .. those are the three shows I would watch too. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, BWise said:

I think Crown could take down SCV on a good night. !!!

Probably, if SCV was having a bad night at the same time 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

The weekend will tell if this possible or not. I believe it is!

But on 7-16  you said:

"Tonight is the night where we begin to see where everyone stands head to head. I am expecting a great run... the rest will take care of itself!"

Sunday, will you be saying "Atlanta is the night we begin ..."?

On 7-16 Crown was 0.4 further back than on the previous meeting with SCV at Memphis.

Always have hope, but Crown needs more than hope.  They need to improve relative to BC BD and/or SCV.  Maybe even pass one.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

There's no way it's corpsband. Corpsband's arguments were actually logically sound and clever

I wouldn't talk much about logic if I were you...then again, people love to talk about things they know nothing about. 😉