Carolina Crown 2019

I think something we all need to acknowledge is there isn’t quite as much of the gap between first and sixth place this year. All six corps are amazing and offer something completely and totally different to the pallet. I think that’s one of the reasons why the sheets are all over the place. Each one of the six Coors does something extremely well and it’s reflected on the sheets.

Edited by Newseditor44
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

This is the type of response you get in CrownLAND, when you miss one of our staff meetings.

MMNJ, PN’s gonna hold your feet to the fire ‘til Brandt Crocker cries uncle...

Crown has a great show.  But I see no evidence that they will improve their position.  They will improve. And I will like their show even better.  

If I have missed the evidence that they are improving relative to BC BD or SCV, let me know.  

I only point this out because MMNJ keeps saying that they are getting better or getting competitively better, but offers only HOPE.  Which is good.  My (personal) HOPE is that Academy will make finals.  I, too, support my hometown corps.  But I have little evidence that my HOPE will be realized.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

I think something we all need to acknowledge is there isn’t quite as much of the gap between first and sixth place this year. All six corps are amazing and offer something completely and totally different to the pallet. I think that’s one of the reasons why the sheets are all over the place. Each one of the six Coors does something extremely well and it’s reflected on the sheets.

Freudian slip...

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

I just want to know one thing...

Do you know something about something we don't but are all hoping will happen based off of something that another corps has done but has ties to our Crown?

1 minute ago, Newseditor44 said:

I’m on number 4 as we speak

Well played, my friend.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Do you know something about something we don't but are all hoping will happen based off of something that another corps has done but has ties to our Crown?

Well I want to know if this something is known!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

Why do I feel like I am one of the few CrownFAN straight shooters?

I realize there are some things that could be improved in this show, especially the staging in the ballad, but overall it is an excellent product with many great moments. I did notice two of the GE judges tonight have not judged Crown in GE (G. Fugett and G.Oliviero) at all this season, so maybe that played into the volatility.  Both G. MARKHAM and M. Stone have scored Crown in GE twice, of which M.Stone most recently did in Bentonville and (he/she) gave them the exact same score 5 days ago.  That feels strange that not one ounce of improvement was rewarded in 5 days, but I guess M.Stone had a statement to make.  However, my advice to the staff at this point would be to listen closely to the feedback and adjust whatever can be done to keep pushing this show to max it out.

I am wishing Crown the best, and hope they stay focused on pushing higher and higher.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Nope. I’m just as full of it as everybody else on this #### channel is.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Nope. I’m just as full of it as everybody else on this #### channel is.

**** it...

• Haha 2