Carolina Crown 2019

9 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

The hornline was on fire last night, like I said last night it was their best run yet for me. Some of the recaps were head scratching but hopefully they will be more consistent as we ge closer to Indy. Now we just need the team to make improvements in the show to raise the GE & Visual scores which I have less trust in the team then some of you, but maybe they will prove me wrong. Anyway, this show is much better than the last two years and they have a legit shot to bring home the OTT trophy. I'll see you in Allentown, GO CROWN....

Disagree that this show is better than 2017. Disagree strongly.

Am I the only person that loved 2017? I know the overall show concept wasn’t a hit, but the music and visual were great! I know I’m in the minority here, but outside of “I KNOW YOU!”, 2017 was my favorite Crown show since 2013.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Looks like some additions coming to the show this week. A couple of days in Memphis for the corps o solidify said changes and will not introduce sometime this weekend.

Would love to see them implemented by NightBEAT.

T minus +/-172 hours ‘til SHOWTIME!!

3 hours ago, MidWAmericanArts said:

Am I the only person that loved 2017? I know the overall show concept wasn’t a hit, but the music and visual were great! I know I’m in the minority here, but outside of “I KNOW YOU!”, 2017 was my favorite Crown show since 2013.

Yes you are the only one that loved 2017.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

God no. Hated that 2017 show

• Haha 1

Okay. So the Bach in the opener was pretty stronk, which culminated in a very powerful impact.

After that, however, the remainder of the show never quite measured up for me. 

I hasten to add though, that I had mad respect for Anna. Folks around DCP were—shall we say—rather unkind, but she soldiered through with what she had. 

A consummate performer👸

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

Okay. So the Bach in the opener was pretty stronk, which culminated in a very powerful impact.

I hasten to add though, that I had mad respect for Anna. Folks around DCP were—shall we say—rather unkind, but she soldiered through with what she had. 

A consummate performer👸

Glad to see someone stick up for the vocalist

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

A consummate performer👸

She had a fantastic voice and was a great performer

She just had the misfortune of playing a big part of the main reason why people disliked that 2017 show, but that's on the design team, not her 

• Like 3

I loved 2017 for the ballad as I have personal reasons. 

Also, lets just call them what they were...###holes. Shouldn't NOBODY have treated her that way, she was a performer just as well as the rest of the corps, and just because you personally don't like vocalists in corps doesn't mean that you had to straight dog her EVERY. SINGLE. PERFORMANCE. 

Rant over.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

Looks like some additions coming to the show this week. A couple of days in Memphis for the corps o solidify said changes and will not introduce sometime this weekend.

2 hours ago, nsxanax said:

Would love to see them implemented by NightBEAT.

T minus +/-172 hours ‘til SHOWTIME!!

Yeah .. I really want them in ATLANTA ...!!! 

It is almost like a home show for Crown.. people will have turnt up for 👑!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1