Carolina Crown 2019

4 hours ago, wigwam said:

Sandra Opie taught the Argonne Rebels hornlike, not the Skyriders.   I know, I was there.   

You are correct absolutely. My Kansas gene was a bit faulty. My apologies. I have corrected my post and noted my error.

Edited by xandandl

40 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

Aren’t their Memphis rehearsals always closed to the public? 

1 minute ago, palmettomello said:

They usually are, can't wait to see if these additions will push them closer to the top 3. 

We’ll see but I have a healthy amount of skepticism. Probably best I leave it at that. 

On the positive side, IMO the show reads way better in person. Some of my concerns were put to rest when I finally got to see everything live.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, bicsta said:

This show is rad. That is all.

It may be rad but they are sitting in 4th or 5th place across the captions board right now - of course "changes" are allegedly coming: but it's hard to imagine there could be enough to jump to a medal they'd need at least a full point to pass SCV.

Edited by ashevillemurphy

1 hour ago, ashevillemurphy said:

It may be rad but they are sitting in 4th or 5th place across the captions board right now - of course "changes" are allegedly coming: but it's hard to imagine there could be enough to jump to a medal they'd need at least a full point to pass SCV.

They may not medal, but the show is still pretty awesome. I'll love it, regardless of placement. 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ashevillemurphy said:

Medaling isn't everything 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ashevillemurphy said:

It may be rad but they are sitting in 4th or 5th place across the captions board right now 

I suspect the CrownBrass might take issue with this statement...

• Like 3