Carolina Crown 2019

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

Y'all crack me up

I only speak the truth Cappy ... lol. 

Edited by BWise

51 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

Different judges most likely.  1st time they were all together, and a week later,  I would not have been surprised if the margin was greater or lesser.  Let's see how it is tonight, will the delta be closer to last night or to SA? Last night may have been an anomaly or not. 

That's fair, it could definitely be a judging anomaly (or San Antonio could've been). Looking forward to seeing how things play out tonight!

4 hours ago, Poppycock said:

How close to BD do you think a 4th place corps should be? 

This is not about place. This is about the erratic scoring. How does one go up 2.3 and the other by only .5? From what I hear it was a string performance. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, FTNK said:

I don't think the props were done well this year

From my visual eyes, this is one of the culprits...

They serve a logistical purpose with storage but design wise, they just aren’t utilized

57 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

This is not about place. This is about the erratic scoring. How does one go up 2.3 and the other by only .5? From what I hear it was a string performance. 

As long as those naughty little Devils are winning, the rest is, oh well the rest. 

• Haha 1

Seems to me that the explanation for the range of scores MIGHT just be that Crown (and everyone else) made some changes since San Antonio and Crown’s changes were just not as impactful as the changes that the corps ahead of them made. To out it another way, the changes made by the top 3 corps were more effective. 

11 minutes ago, BWise said:

They’re in the lot. Exciting. 

...and yours truly & fam are just now checked into lodging, 1.1 miles from BB&T Field in Winston-Salem.

T minus 21.5 hours ‘til Crown Club opens.

Crush it tonight Crown, but save an extra decibel or two for all the homer/honks @ NightBEAT tomorrow night🔈🎼🎺🥁!!!!