Carolina Crown 2019

3 hours ago, MusicManNJ said:

This is not about place. This is about the erratic scoring. How does one go up 2.3 and the other by only .5? From what I hear it was a string performance. 

Stronk performance.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

...and yours truly & fam are just now checked into lodging, 1.1 miles from BB&T Field in Winston-Salem.

T minus 21.5 hours ‘til Crown Club opens.

Crush it tonight Crown, but save an extra decibel or two for all the homer/honks @ NightBEAT tomorrow night🔈🎼🎺🥁!!!!

Huge crowd around them. Like 200 ppl?? 

8 minutes ago, bvgordy said:

YES, CROWN CLOSER!!!!

Nice changes and a great run tonight!!!!

They just stand still way too long after the company front. That and it seems like they just recycled the set going into the Crown...

That new ending had me shook! I only saw it in flo (so not the best quality), but that was awesome! 

I will agree that they probably stay in the company front too long, but I liked the new way they got into the Crown set. I don’t think there’s any problem with them reusing the same Crown set? Like, that’s the Crown set for this year, so it makes sense they’d keep it for this new ending too. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

That new ending had me shook! I only saw it in flo (so not the best quality), but that was awesome! 

I will agree that they probably stay in the company front too long, but I liked the new way they got into the Crown set. I don’t think there’s any problem with them reusing the same Crown set? Like, that’s the Crown set for this year, so it makes sense they’d keep it for this new ending too. 

Thats not the issue I had. Re-read what I said. "Recycled the set going into the Crown."

7 minutes ago, StrikerEZ said:

I'm here live.... crowd was standing and cheering from the company front to the end..... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nsxanax said:

Stronk performance.....

Haha... make that strong performance!

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, BWise said:

Huge crowd around them. Like 200 ppl?? 

200 ppl? Please....

Let’s put it this way: ZERO spots available in the Crown Club area, and I couldn’t begin to hazard a guess of the seating capacity of that portion of the stadium.

Hell, the buffet area alone seats 200...

HbVa5J.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bvgordy said:

I'm here live.... crowd was standing and cheering from the company front to the end..... 

I did notice that. Was pretty pleased with that.

• Like 2