Carolina Crown 2019

1 hour ago, nsxanax said:

Impossible you say?

Ah hell, wrong year😢

So awesome. !!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That was a GREAT show .. best of the year.  It even felt visual tonight IMO. Crown night for sure .. don’t think it will be that close.  BAC like the show .. but it’s topped out. Guard can’t drag them any further. Cavaliers .. still growing ..  we’ll see how much ?? 

• Like 3

Woooo Hoooo!!!!! They were awesome live tonight!

• Like 3

Just now, SimonSays said:

Excellent. Took first in GE tonight...not sure what they did differently...

Bluecoats/Blue Devils/Santa Clara were not there.

Also, when you look at the recap, two of the GE Judges gave Crown 1st and two gave them 3rd.

I love this show.  This is my absolute favorite show of the season.  And I have no clue why the GE scores are not higher.  But, I'm just saying ... if Bluecoats/Blue Devils/Santa Clara had been there, sadly, Crown would have have had ant 1st place scores in GE.

7 hours ago, Rich Cline said:

That would be such a great idea. The shows almost need a "Program" to understand them. That's why I love Blue Devils "Inside BD 360", "Conversations" and Santa Clara's "From The Field" because they take the time to explain their show concepts in depth.

Blue Devils "Inside BD 360" is in my opinion the best program that any corps does. Period. It's not just the info that is given, but the cinematography and production just in general is outstanding. Highly recommend everyone watches it even if you aren't a fan of the Blue Devils.

On another note, great run Crown! Final week is here! Leave it all out on the field guys!!! 

• Like 3

Ahead of SCV .. on paper only of course. Doubters .. that was a strong show tonight CrownLand 

Edited by BWise
  • Like 3