Carolina Crown 2019

1 minute ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Maybe I'm an odd duck, but there are times when I actually enjoy watching rehearsal videos over actual performances. 

Me Too! I like to see the members close up _ I want to feel the show as well hear it. The members wearing Cam's is the best.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SNModdison said:

A truly beautiful ballad. I can't wait to hear it live in Indy! I have a feeling I'll need a box of tissues. 

It was just heavenly live. In fact, I enjoyed their show as a whole SO much more in person than on Flo or bootleg.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

Maybe I'm an odd duck, but there are times when I actually enjoy watching rehearsal videos over actual performances. 

For me -- it doesn't have the anxiety of an actual performance. I can hold my breath for only so long.

Here I can sit back and just enjoy. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

One thing with this group this year, after having seen them a few times in practice and at a show, their energy level for the show is just through the roof! Not that they don’t practice that way but somehow every single show I’ve seen them, they just had a fire in them that night!

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, wilme861 said:

One thing with this group this year, after having seen them a few times in practice and at a show, their energy level for the show is just through the roof! Not that they don’t practice that way but somehow every single show I’ve seen them, they just had a fire in them that night!

Must be a forest fire now, because they brought energy to the last two performances that I haven't seen from Crown in a long time. Probably at least 2016.

• Like 1

Saturday night my wife and I  Saw Crown live for the first time since

the Tour Premier.

Unless we missed it,it looks like they got rid of the plexi shields .

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

Saturday night my wife and I  Saw Crown live for the first time since

the Tour Premier.

Unless we missed it,it looks like they got rid of the plexi shields .

They did.

My gut tells me that Crown squeaks past SCV tonight. Thoughts?

• Like 1