Carolina Crown 2019

5 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

Found this gem this morning and started balling like a baby for no good reason at the crescendo. When I go to heaven this is what I hope it sounds like. 

Yep.

That’s the same passage in the song, that gets me, too. Every time.

Soooo glad they elected to elevate the end by having the soloist climb the register.

Great before, awesome with the octave jump.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, karuna said:

CrownDrums!!!!!!!!  Holy crap !!!   And I’m betting they have more room to improve than SCV.   Crown is coming in to Indy smokin’ hot.  No telling what can happen when the magic at UD and Avon takes place.  WooHoo!!

The percussion line is tight, the whole show is really coming together nicely and at the right time. When I saw them Saturday night in A-Town all sections were a lot cleaner, especially the guard, they actually stood out to me more and I believe that is helping the increase in the GE scores. You can tell the members are very confident and are really performing the crap out of the show, keep cleaning and max this show out in Indy. See you all in Indy, go CROWN..

• Like 4

If Vanguard are wondering what that heat is they feel on the back of their necks, it's Crown.

We now have one dogfight between 1 and 2, and another between 3 and 4. This season just keeps getting more exciting. 

• Like 7

It would be apropos for Carolina Crown to score 1.61803398875 at Finals. Fortunately it will be much higher.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ajlemm said:

It would be apropos for Carolina Crown to score 1.61803398875 at Finals. Fortunately it will be much higher.

How about that number, as an increase, over their semi's run?!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, palmettomello said:

Thursday's Prelim schedule has Crown performing right before SCV, can't wait to see these two fight it out this weekend!

This should prove to be great for Crown. I believe the reason that they didn't pass SCV last night was due to their performance time being over 30 minutes before SCV went on. 

• Like 1

Packing the bags and flying out to Indy in the morning. Can't wait for Thursday night. It's going to be epic!

GO CROWN!

• Like 7