Carolina Crown 2019

To TeamCROWN: So much more than just corps defines you. You give to many in need, you display excellence in attitude and performance, and give so much to your fans to make life more enjoyable.  Now is the time to take for yourselves. Take away memories of leaving every ounce of energy on the field. Take away knowing that you are unique...for good reasons and only those who wear the Crown truly understand that its all bigger than simply satisfying 9 or 10 judges. You are the best of this generation. Have fun this weekend! We are so proud! Crown2019!

• Like 5

I'm on the plane to Indy now and could not be more excited to see Crown!  I hope to meet some of you there that are going. 

GO CROWN!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Lol. I'm a fatty. Anything on the dish I'm gonna eat, sweetie. No worries about me not being able to take it, but yet again you butt into something that had nothing to do with you. Good to see some things won't change. 

So fragile

Flo is going all day correct? Not turning off whenever Big, Loud, and Live comes on?

• Like 1