Carolina Crown 2019

17 hours ago, runyancm said:

Could not agree more with this, both in sentiment, and temperament.  I know change is inevitable, and I can enjoy well done BOG shows, but I am reaching that age now where I have to work hard to embrace the change.  Alas.

Noticed your signature profile: Crown alum from the early days.

You should be recognized for your service to Crown, especially back in it’s infancy. It’s a given that you were/are a person with far better than average musical skills. Your commitment of time and talent to a nascent CC helped lay the foundation for what would in time become a World Class drum corps.

From those that love and support Carolina Crown, we are forever grateful for your contribution👑

• Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, DasTuba said:

I love the fact that @2000Cadet is more sure of Crown doing well at finals than any of us Crown homers. I sure hope you're right! Many of us would love nothing more! GO CROWN!

Gotta tell ya: after all the snide comments, doubters, nay sayers, and at times no small amount of hostility I’ve read, on this and other threads in ‘19 concerning Crown, I welcome support from any and all comers.

I know other corps endure it as well.

I’m gonna have to grow some thicker skin during the off season.

Edited by nsxanax
Spelling
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

Gotta tell ya: after all the snide comments, doubters, nay sayers, and at times no small amount of hostility I’ve read, on this and other threads in ‘19 concerning Crown, I welcome support from any and all comers.

I know other corps endure it as well.

I’m gonna have to grow some thicker skin during the off season.

I get it, I don't like seeing all the negativity against my favorite corps either. I just think some of us need to do a better job with how we respond to said negativity. We can do better than that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Besides, after 2000Cadet’s awesome boot GIF’s from yesterday, he’s aces with me ‘til they plant my remains on Boot Hill...

Edited by nsxanax
Spelling
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Spirit looked good tonight. Just supporting the Down South. Home town crew. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Besides, after 2000Cadet’s awesome boot GIF’s from yesterday, he’s aces with me ‘til they plant my remains on Boot Hill...

Just a reminder for anyone who missed it: 

giphy.gif

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1