Carolina Crown 2019

No doubt; it’s gonna a be a heavy lift. 

I’m guessing there might be a historical precedence for overcoming that much—or more—spread on finals night, but I’ll wager it’s rare.

We’ll hope for the best, and get amped one more night for Crown ‘19💜!!!

2 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Take a look at my comments in the show thread as the Cavies were performing. I've been saying top 5 all of tonight instead of top 6 for a reason 🙂 

I’m just tired. I respect you .. no need to argue. I’ve seen every corps that has performed  60? except the Spartans encore. 

Edited by BWise
  • Like 2

Just now, nsxanax said:

No doubt; it’s gonna a be a heavy lift. 

I’m guessing there might be a historical precedence for overcoming that much—or more—spread on finals night, but I’ll wager it’s rare.

We’ll hope for the best, and get amped one more night for Crown ‘19💜!!!

I still think Crown has a good chance. They're heating up, if the rest of the shoW matches the energy of the back end of the show tonight... Watch out 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I literally do not care one bit where this group finishes. The energy Crown brings to the field each and every time is just contagious. Tonight was a special run and these guys were PUMPED!!! Tomorrow night is going to be something else. Can’t wait to witness the throw down yet again guys!

In my mind all night Crown!

Edited by wilme861
  • Like 6

The drill in the closer when they are field right in the square is not finished .. so more hope. !!! At least that’s how it looked live .. thoughts? 

3 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

I still think Crown has a good chance. They're heating up, if the rest of the shoW matches the energy of the back end of the show tonight... Watch out 

On Flo does it sound like they are hitting those exposed hits right on it? Like the opening one feels a tiny bit off live. Might be venue. 

Edited by BWise

Just now, BWise said:

The drill in the closer when they are field right in the square is not finished .. so more hope. !!! At least that’s how it looked live .. thoughts? 

BW, you’re doing God’s work for Crownies that are having to sit this one out. 

Both nights, your call(s) on Crown’s performances have been spot on. 

If you think they’ve got a chance, I think they got a chance😎

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, BWise said:

On Flo does it sound like they are hitting those exposed hits right on it? Like the opening one feels a tiny bit off live. Might be venue. 

Their brass sounded fantastic to my ears on Flo tonight. Did not notice any weirdness in the opener. The back end of the show definitely was the strongest part though 

• Like 2