Carolina Crown 2019

Just now, BWise said:

I truly think the back and forth on 1/2 is to keep everyone tuned in and thinking they have the winner. Or ... dare I say ..  a game. ???

Or maybe they're both really close in quality and performance of the night determines who wins. Yeesh I might have to go to the store and buy some tinfoil for y'all. Not enough hats to go around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

26 minutes ago, wilme861 said:

This 100%!!! This is what’s different about Crown 19 compared to other years. I’ve never seen this group SO cocky and it shows! They know they’re good and they come out each night to prove it.

Btw, if you want to know how the run went, just watch Doug at the end! The guy is going to break that podium tomorrow I swear!

All three of Them... Doug, Michael and Andrew where screaming from the Company front to the end... as was the crowd! Tomorrow night will be special!

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

All three of Them... Doug, Michael and Andrew where screaming from the Company front to the end... as was the crowd! Tomorrow night will be special!

I was one of those people too lol! I can’t wait for tomorrow night. The best part about being in this 3rd/4th battle...there is no pressure on you. Sure people want to beat SCV but there’s no anxiety about slipping up and costing yourself the gold. Just come out and have a blast cause it’s the last time you get to show what you got. This group with that mentality will be a fun one to watch!

• Like 5

BD had more energy and poppy is right,  they don’t choke, I think they will win tomorrow.  

I thought crown would overtake SCV with that performance, but if they end up 4th on finals, it will be the best 4th place show ever.  Love what they are doing this year and the performance level is amazing.  They should be proud at what has been accomplished!  

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, wigwam said:

I still don’t understand, how GE2, which is supposed to have more of a music emphasis, rates them so low, yet they Consistently place high in the music caption, both performance and content.  

GE2 is no longer looking at music only.  GE1 and GE2 have the same criteria.  However, GE2 has a judge with a musical emphasis, while GE1 has a judge with a visual emphasis.  But they are both looking at the whole thing.  This changed a couple of years ago.

2 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

GE2 is no longer looking at music only.  GE1 and GE2 have the same criteria.  However, GE2 has a judge with a musical emphasis, while GE1 has a judge with a visual emphasis.  But they are both looking at the whole thing.  This changed a couple of years ago.

Ok, so how come the GE 2 judge, with a musical background rates them so low, both night, as compared to GE1 if they are looking at the same thing.  

7th place both nights for GE2?