Carolina Crown 2019

I don’t have any words left to describe this group. Tonight was unreal! The last time I’ve seen this group perform with so much freedom but yet so much fire was the encore in 2013. They left it all out on that field tonight and came SOOOO close to proving so many people wrong, that Crown 19 could medal.

Thanks for the memories guys! The future sure is bright in Carolina...

#7outof10

• Like 5

I don['t think we'll have to worry about recruitment for next season just because Crown didn't medal. With the Ott, and the large amount of people who say they were sure Crown was going to overtake SCV....The commentators for the awards ceremony made a point a couple times or more that they even thought Crown could have overcome SCV. So even though they don't get the bronze, they left this season in a much better place that I think will improve their standing in 2020...but that's just my opinion....now just have to wait for the audio recording from tonight...

I enjoyed the 2019 show immensely. I think this is my favorite show from Carolina Crown. I thought it should have medaled over SCV, honestly (it almost did). But regardless of score, this is a show I’ll watch and listen to repeatedly when the 2019 media comes out. (Like last year)

Congrats to your team on a fantastic run this season!

• Like 3

Good Morning Crown Fans!

I proudly support the Boston Crusaders. And I had hoped and thought my corps would place higher this season.

I would like to offer my congratulations to the Crown organization! I think we can all agree it was a highly competitive season for sure. Already looking forward to that continuing next year.

Peace and respect!

• Like 6

Two words for Blooo fans this morning: Crown '15.

Definitely understand their disappointment 😕

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Two words for Blooo fans this morning: Crown '15.

Definitely understand their disappointment 😕

So long as DCI (this includes the member corps themselves) continue to put the same old judges on all the important shows, especially finals, you are going to get the same results. Every human has bias, and if you don’t want the outcome you are getting, you must get different judges who see things different.

That May in fact not be what the member corps want, however. 

• Thanks 3

I thought Crown's performance last night was the best pure performance of the top 6.  The joy on those kids' faces during the closer was heartwarming.  People always talk about judging the performance of the night, but I don't think enough judges did that ion this case.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bicsta said:

I thought Crown's performance last night was the best pure performance of the top 6.  The joy on those kids' faces during the closer was heartwarming.  People always talk about judging the performance of the night, but I don't think enough judges did that ion this case.

It wasn’t just Crown. It was the same with SCV and Cavaliers, and many more. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Maybe better asked on the coming soon to a thread near you, Crown '20, or perennial Staff Merry Go 'Round, but any insider info available yet, on how the winds are blowing my in Ft. Mills?