Carolina Crown 2019

11 hours ago, Ghost said:

4th.  SCV  96.5625

5th.   CC    95.400

If the guard executed very well, do you feel better prop designs would have moved CC up 1.626?   

Factors into GE doesn't it?

GE is the reigning caption isn't it?

Like I said, the guard executed what they were given very well, but the writing wasn't done well due to the fact that it was written to the underlying melody. So, with better field design, i.e. props, and the guard work having been written to the overall melody, they would have scored better and been enough to catch SCV. Yes, yes I do. Especially considering Crown only finished 0.037 points behind SCV overall, which is basically a grain of sand, in which any small change could have affected the score and moved Crown ahead.

1 hour ago, Incognito365 said:

Yes, yes I do. Especially considering Crown only finished 0.037 points behind SCV overall, which is basically a grain of sand, in which any small change could have affected the score and moved Crown ahead.

I'd say you're right since I based my thoughts on a difference of over a point.  For some old fart reason, I used the final results for Cavies and CC.

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

I'd say you're right since I based my thoughts on a difference of over a point.  For some old fart reason, I used the final results for Cavies and CC.

You're fine, I figured it was something like that, or you were looking at individual captions. I didn't read into it too much, just wanted to delve deeper into my thought process to help you understand. Lol.