Carolina Crown 2019

29 minutes ago, karuna said:

And so it begins...

1 hour ago, karuna said:

Um you do realize this is the Crown thread?   There’s this really nice thread for Boston folks over here.  K thx bye :-) 

A little touchy tonight are we?  Don't recall you hinting to other poster's to go to the thread covering the corps they support or anyone asking you to leave the Boston's  2018 thread.

• Thanks 6

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

A little touchy tonight are we?  Don't recall you hinting to other poster's to go to the thread covering the corps they support or anyone asking you to leave the Boston's  2018 thread.

Is this a case of Boston being voted off the island?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

Seems to me a poster who just posts about Boston in a Crown thread (as you’ve done in your past two posts) is just trolling looking for some action.  Just asking you to stay topical. If you want me to post some Crown tweets in the Boston thread just say the word. 

Edited by karuna

8 minutes ago, karuna said:

Seems to me a poster who just posts about Boston in a Crown thread (as you’ve done in your past two posts) is just trolling looking for some action.  Just asking you to stay topical. If you want me to post some Crown tweets in the Boston thread just say the word. 

Don't mean to add (too much) fuel to the fire (Boston pun,) but if you having come from Crown's Beast start posting on the BAC thread, that would really make it Animal Farm.":laughing:

Go ahead, you two, blame it on the New Yawkah. Have a great Labor Day weekend.