Carolina Crown 2019

1 minute ago, Ghost said:

Other corps have had some success.

In an era long before staging became the name of the game. 

18 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

How many championships has marching while playing/body movements has that gotten Crown? 😀

This is a fair point.  But for me, I don't measure my enjoyment of a show based on its success in the eyes of judges!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ghost said:

There has been discussions on DCP for years as to how the BD are great at staging and designing their shows to best meet the sheets bullet points.  

With very little marching, what are the judges to judge but how the forms look? Thats how they are consistently top in Visual.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Which is why you come to the Crown thread, right? 🤣

That is so far from the truth darling. Just because you say so doesn’t make it so. Difficult for me to throughly embrace the past two seasons but certainly not a complete design disaster. I’ve have been in Crowns corner more than not and from their performance video their music selections are amazing. Get your facts straight. Oh! and love the new costumes.  😘

Edited by Poppycock
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

That is so far from the truth darling. Just because you say so doesn’t make it so. Difficult for me to throughly embrace the past two seasons but certainly not a complete design disaster. I’ve have been in Crowns corner more than not and from their performance video their music selections are amazing. Get your facts straight. Oh! and love the new costumes.  😘

I mean, you could fool anyone with how much you harp on them. 🤷

• Like 1