Carolina Crown 2019

23 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Uh yeah...no doubt.

Question to all Crownies, re tonight’s performance vs. a stellar Flo broadcast...

If the choice were binary, such that Crown has a killer run, but Flo blows OR Crown is kinda meh, but the feed is worthy of an IMAX experience, where do you come down?🕵🏼‍♂️

Why did you even feel the need to ask this question?! We all know that we can get better feed from a cell phone, so killer run is pretty obvious here. :15_yum:

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Killer run!

To quote the inimitable, Lord-High-of-All-Things-Trek, Admiral James Tiberius Kirk [ST III: The Search for Spock], with a bit of literary license of my own:

“The needs of the one [corps], outweigh the needs of the many.”

RIP Leonard Nimoy....

27 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Uh yeah...no doubt.

Question to all Crownies, re tonight’s performance vs. a stellar Flo broadcast...

If the choice were binary, such that Crown has a killer run, but Flo blows OR Crown is kinda meh, but the feed is worthy of an IMAX experience, where do you come down?🕵🏼‍♂️

Killer run plus they take high Brass tonight

• Like 4

7 hours ago, nsxanax said:

Uh yeah...no doubt.

So...which did we get tonight? 😉

• Like 1

Just now, Incognito365 said:

So...which did we get tonight? 😉

InCOG, I’d love to say BOTH, but it’s sounding like we definitely got a helluva run!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

InCOG, I’d love to say BOTH, but it’s sounding like we definitely got a helluva run!!

100%

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thatoneguy285 said:

I got chills when the guard lifted the trumpet soloist at the end of the ballad. It was an amazing shot on the multicam. What a moment! 

What? I missed this AND I WAS WATCHING!!!

• Haha 1

Everyone seems to think that Boston is above Crown tonight....we'll see about that

• Like 2