Carolina Crown 2019

I was at the Allentown show both nights and Crowns energy and sound got a huge crowd response. More importantly, I'm proud of their results!  I hope they keep pushing hard as they have a lot of potential and room to grow imo.  I also hope their GE scores start turning a corner and they earn a 3rd place finish at finals.  

• Like 8

Good to know we’ll have at least one pair of boots on the ground, that are being worn by a bonafide, card-carrying CrownFAN.

Safe travels & enjoy the hell outta’ your time in Indy!!

Edited by nsxanax
Spelling
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Good to know we’ll have at least one pair of boots on the ground, that are being worn by a bonafide, card-carrying CrownFAN.

Save travels & enjoy the hell outta’ your time in Indy!!

Have not done the FULL enchilada since Rose Bowl.. but it is so much fun. I know there is a Crown block somewhere but I did not get in on that!! I need cushy seats .. old booty... especially for I guess 72 shows? 

Yea. That almost qualifies as hazardous duty, with that many corps viewings.

If you don’t make every effort to maximize your comfort, your performance as a spectator will suffer😎

7 minutes ago, BWise said:

Have not done the FULL enchilada since Rose Bowl.. but it is so much fun. I know there is a Crown block somewhere but I did not get in on that!! I need cushy seats .. old booty... especially for I guess 72 shows? 

108 bands (I believe) at Grand Nationals in 2015, two days, hard seats. 

#TrueTrooper

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

108 bands (I believe) at Grand Nationals in 2015, two days, hard seats. 

#TrueTrooper

That qualifies you as a certified Iron Butt.

In some motorcycle circles, that’s like a real thing. Generally +/-1k miles in a day.

By comparison, your feat kinda crushes that🏟

BTW, was last @ GN’s in 2001, back in the RCA Dome era. Good chance I’ll make my first return this November.

My actuarial clock isn’t likely to allow another 18 year hiatus☹️

Driving up on Friday morning from South Carolina. Going to watch some semifinals warm ups that evening, then Saturday is the big day. Can't wait! Finals is my favorite trip every year, even if I am in the nose bleeds.

• Like 3