Carolina Crown 2019

6 minutes ago, ccklinefelter said:

Imagine if this year were the first time in over a decade where the Blue Devils did NOT get silver or gold... and it was because of Crown sneaking up on them for some overdue revenge *cough* 2015 *cough*

Nah. Crown won in ‘15 with Inferno.

Denial...helluva’ drug!

Been on it for 4 years...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Nah. Crown won in ‘15 with Inferno.

Denial...helluva’ drug!

Been on it for 4 years...

Lol  I think I've mentally edited out that finals night as well. In My Mind Crown won in 2015 and that nonsense never occurred. 

• Like 3

I said it in the Buffalo thread, and I'll say it again here: Crown was amazing tonight. I was sitting in the absolute perfect place for almost every brass moment, from the opening impact to the closer. I was expecting a somewhat down run from them given how solid they seemed to be last night, but they proved me wrong. They really are starting to catch fire at the right time.

Will it be enough for them to catch the Top 2? I dunno, and I'd rather wait until they try to catch SCV first. But it would be exciting.

Edited by Cadevilina Crown
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, karuna said:

Lol  I think I've mentally edited out that finals night as well. In My Mind Crown won in 2015 and that nonsense never occurred. 

"I wish"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Do I need to say it again?

tenor.gif

Anyways...

*insert explicit here that starts with an f* YEAH, CROWN!!! Keep pushing upward guys! I haven't jumped ship all season, and I'm about to start throwing people over board who did!

I said from day one that this show was going to be something special once they got it clean, and everyone kept telling me how wrong I was, how I was wrong that they could catch SCV, how I was wrong that they could medal or even be in medal talks...

Where are we at now? 

Keep pushing, keep cleaning, keep oozing energy and see where you end up!

💙💜💙💜💙💜💙💜

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, karuna said:

Despite the camera work, how wonderful is this ballad?  

Takes my breath away every time

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Takes my breath away every time

Maybe I'm an odd duck, but there are times when I actually enjoy watching rehearsal videos over actual performances. 

• Like 3