Carolina Crown 2019

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

Best CrownPERCUSSION ever?!

Crown's percussion scored a 19.7 at 2009 Semis, 19.6 at 2009 Finals, they have a shot I guess - those are huge perc scores from 2009 though!

Source: http://www.fromthepressbox2.com/2009augustrecaps.htm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, PamahoNow said:

Sure I do.  I still have my 3 favorites as I have confessed often.  Academy Bluecoats and SVC.  But I enjoy the competition and wish every corps the best.

You say wishing every corps the best, I say you sound like a pessimist...

Oh well. Tomato/Potato. 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

Even if Crown had bested SCV tonight, it was still tonight.

Spreads are razor thin, and everybody’s gonna be cleaning, layering and pulling out ALL the stops.

Court in recess until Saturday night.

Yeah my new Gap shorts come tmrw so I’ll be ready again .. probs Thursday morning at 10am sharp. 13 hours of corps. 

Not mentally stable .. too much DCI. 

Edited by BWise
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, ccklinefelter said:

Honestly, I'd be happy just with winning best brass, but it sure would feel nice to medal again!

I just want them to prove to the nay sayers and themselves that they can do it, regardless of the design shortcomings. 

Oh, and to prove that MARCHING is still relevant.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Just now, BWise said:

Yeah my new Gap shorts come tmrw so I’ll be ready again .. probs Thursday morning at 10am sharp. 13 hours of corps. 

Glad that whole, Gap-order-thing, worked out to your liking👍

Retail therapy, however, is almost as addictive as my screen name💊😎

• Haha 1

As much as I adore SCV's music program this year, I kinda wanna see Crown overtake them just so that the streak since 2007 of every corps beating BD and then falling out of medals the next year continues lol

• Haha 4

Are they still gunna add something to the end? It seems like the perfect to unveil it...the first time at prelims would get them started...semi's could help them get comfortable with it and then have it perfected at finals...course...that's me being optimistic. I could be completely wrong. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

I just want them to prove to the nay sayers and themselves that they can do it, regardless of the design shortcomings. 

Oh, and to prove that MARCHING is still relevant.

I don't care what anyone says. I loved Crown's show and I am glad that they've shown that marching and playing can still be entertaining. I especially love the change at the end of the show. I hope they overtake at least SCV. Go Crown! 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1