Carolina Crown 2019

3 hours ago, nsxanax said:

Evolve or die. Totally get it. Maybe going to take some of us a little more time to make the adjustment.

Jumping in with a quick digression: "evolve" is a loaded word. Drum corps doesn't change unless people decide to change it, no matter how much they may pretend that they are just following trends that are beyond anyone's control.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Cappybara said:

My point: don't dish if you can't take it. 

Lol. I'm a fatty. Anything on the dish I'm gonna eat, sweetie. No worries about me not being able to take it, but yet again you butt into something that had nothing to do with you. Good to see some things won't change. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Lol. I'm a fatty. Anything on the dish I'm gonna eat, sweetie. No worries about me not being able to take it, but yet again you butt into something that had nothing to do with you. Good to see some things won't change. 

Ok I'll butt in this time. I love that you're a fellow Crown homer and you're so passionate about them, but #### dude, go borrow some xanax from NS please!!!! 3 days left, enjoy the ride! 

@Cappybara Thanks for the encouraging words about Crown earlier. Nice to see a non homer with that kind of faith. I can only hope Crown pulls it off. Either way I LOVE this show. Bloo is pretty darn good too!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

2 hours ago, DasTuba said:

Ok I'll butt in this time. I love that you're a fellow Crown homer and you're so passionate about them, but #### dude, go borrow some xanax from NS please!!!! 3 days left, enjoy the ride! 

@Cappybara Thanks for the encouraging words about Crown earlier. Nice to see a non homer with that kind of faith. I can only hope Crown pulls it off. Either way I LOVE this show. Bloo is pretty darn good too!

It's prelims day, guys.

FEEL THE LOVE!

https://streamable.com/2semu

• Like 1

It's PRELIMS day!!! Let's all get behind Crown! What better way than to watch the excitement that is Matt Harloff jumping in the brass circle during warmups.

(Sorry if this has been posted here before -- just saw it, thought it was cool. Has very high GE and Music scores.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, CrownBariDad said:

It's PRELIMS day!!! Let's all get behind Crown! What better way than to watch the excitement that is Matt Harloff jumping in the brass circle during warmups.

(Sorry if this has been posted here before -- just saw it, thought it was cool. Has very high GE and Music scores.)

New alarm for my phone.

If THAT don't wake you up, call the coroner...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The day has arrived the sun is up in Indy and Crown is going to KILL IT tonight ! 

Heading to LOS shortly .. every Corps will be watched. 

And I’m excited. !!!

🤡

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, BWise said:

The day has arrived the sun is up in Indy and Crown is going to KILL IT tonight ! 

And I’m excited. !!!

🤡

You're our eyes & ears!

No pressure 😊

• Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, nsxanax said:

58 minutes ago, BWise said:

And I’m excited. !!!

🤡

You're our eyes

• Thanks 1