Carolina Crown 2019

57 minutes ago, TigerBaritone19 said:

Flo is going all day correct? Not turning off whenever Big, Loud, and Live comes on?

Incorrect.  Flow always cuts off before Big, Loud, and Live starts.  Top 15 will only be in the theatres showing that event.  They will not be on stream through Flo.

Tomorrow and Saturday WILL be the entire show, though.

• Thanks 1

Just now, KakkoiiOtaku said:

Incorrect.  Flow always cuts off before Big, Loud, and Live starts.  Top 15 will only be in the theatres showing that event.  They will not be on stream through Flo.

Tomorrow and Saturday WILL be the entire show, though.

Got it! Thanks! First time not going to Big Loud and Live, so I was just making sure

For anyone watching on Flo at the moment.

Does it appear that Tom Blair is sitting in the Directors chair? Or is this FLO Crap Special?

8 hours ago, CrownBariDad said:

It's PRELIMS day!!! Let's all get behind Crown! What better way than to watch the excitement that is Matt Harloff jumping in the brass circle during warmups.

(Sorry if this has been posted here before -- just saw it, thought it was cool. Has very high GE and Music scores.)

This is just... so funny lol. I always would chuckle at his enthusiasm 

• Like 2

What ever happened to double flags .. like on one pole. With a sleeve over one end. ??

40 minutes ago, BWise said:

Scouts .. seen everyone all day.

si2EvNq.jpg

posted from the DrumScorps app

Okay, I thought the guy on the front 15 was on top of the camera...nsxanax I may need some meds after all. :4_joy:

Edited by Incognito365
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

Okay, I thought the guy on the front 15 was on top of the camera...nsxanax, I may need some meds after all. :4_joy:

Probably the “most entertaining” of the day. The Scouts. Not the dude riding the cam boom. 

Edited by BWise
  • Haha 1