Recommended Posts

Then again, 2016 was a weird year for finals. That’s gotta be the first time anyone has won three caption awards and still came in 3rd. And if my memory serves correctly, BD didn’t win any that year. It’s certainly not impossible to win a championship without winning any captions but I’d imagine it’d be highly unlikely.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, FTNK said:

Can you just say what it is? This oooooo I know a secret! ooo me too stuff is really irritating.

I honestly don’t know what the show theme is. I have my suspicions, based on some of the props I have seen them working on but nothing definite.

 

Source Music is a mystery to me, but I am really digging it. Brass and percussion are having a blast playing this book. I suspect this will be a fan favorite this summer!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, FTNK said:

Can you just say what it is? This oooooo I know a secret! ooo me too stuff is really irritating.

To be fair, this is probably the longest Crown has gone without show leaks in years. We all know which corps take secrecy to the next level and Crown isn’t nearly as bad as some others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, crownisking said:

 We all know which corps take secrecy to the next level and Crown isn’t nearly as bad as some others.

So secret you didn't even dare to mention their name.🤐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, xandandl said:

So secret you didn't even dare to mention their name.🤐

It’s not really a secret who I’m talking about but I didn’t want to call them out directly because I really like that corps and I’d rather not get into it with their fans. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll do it...

 

Bluecoats.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, crownisking said:

To be fair, this is probably the longest Crown has gone without show leaks in years. We all know which corps take secrecy to the next level and Crown isn’t nearly as bad as some others.

oh hell I have seen drill pages....that was sent to me by people with other corps LOL

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, crownisking said:

It’s not really a secret who I’m talking about but I didn’t want to call them out directly because I really like that corps and I’d rather not get into it with their fans. 

Naaaaaa, I am a big Bloo fan and it doesn’t bother me one whit.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Something is telling me Crown is gonna be my (second) favorite corps again this year. I have been hoping for that since 2015 and this might be that year.

Edited by 2000Cadet
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been told by someone who would know, that I’m going to like them much more than I have the last two years.  

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.