Carolina Crown 2019

Everyone is going to like Crown much more than they have the past 2 years. I absolutely believe that. As for a championship year, it's possible. We won't know anything until we see more from everyone. As for right now, I firmly believe they will be in the running. The design team seems to finally have all their feet on the ground and they're taking off!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, johnpendell said:

Could this really be a championship show for Crown? Considering the criticism they’ve been getting these past few years, this exciting buzz seems promising... 

1 hour ago, Incognito365 said:

Everyone is going to like Crown much more than they have the past 2 years. I absolutely believe that. As for a championship year, it's possible. We won't know anything until we see more from everyone. As for right now, I firmly believe they will be in the running. The design team seems to finally have all their feet on the ground and they're taking off!

It would be very unCrownLIKE, for them to field a show that is a “winner” right out the gate and lead the pack over the course of the season. I’m thinking both ‘13 and ‘15. While they were solid contenders for most of the season, it wasn’t until Atlanta that they turned the corner.

Regardless, I’m amped by the enthusiasm and hope Crown has something special in store for us this year.

Edited by nsxanax
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I have been told by someone who would know, that I’m going to like them much more than I have the last two years.  

You are going to absolutely LOVE this show.  A drum corps show where you will be jumping up in your seat and leave the stadium humming the music.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nsxanax said:

It would be very unCrownLIKE, for them to put field a show that is a “winner” right out the gate and lead the pack over the course of the season. I’m thinking both ‘13 and ‘15. While they were solid contenders for most of the season, it wasn’t until Atlanta that they turned the corner.

Regardless, I’m amped by the enthusiasm and hope Crown has something special in store for us this year.

And this show is very unlike Crown, while still being Crown. Something just feels different about this corps compared to years past.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Incognito365 said:

And this show is very unlike Crown, while still being Crown. Something just feels different about this corps compared to years past.

And man, do I love a great paradox!

Whatever they’ve got on tap for us, I’m drinking🍺

• Like 1