Carolina Crown 2019

3 hours ago, karuna said:

OK.  Crown's closer:

3 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

I've had the opener stuck in my head for WEEKS! 

I can't get it out my head. 

I love this music now. Unfortunately, I'll only get one chance to see them and that's right before finals. 

• Like 1

Reply to Bandoleer

Sorry if this post is in the wrong forum post but you posted expecting to see BD next month.

They have their Family Day June 15, 2019 at Los Medanos College, 2700 East Leland, Pittsburg, CA 94565 where the BD corps A, B & C preview their shows in uniform for the parents and supporters of the units. I usually go every year. For the rest of the forum members, you cannot image the sound when the A, B, & C corps line up end zone to end zone and play the BD space chords and some other stuff that Meehan does to show off the units. Just some quick numbers 160 + brass players on the field.

Tickets are $15

• Thanks 1

Yeah, Crown's take of the opener sounds great.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

I can't get it out my head. 

I love this music now. Unfortunately, I'll only get one chance to see them and that's right before finals. 

This show is so catchy! I'm in love with it already and we don't know jack about the show! Lol. Just irritates me to no end I can't see this fantastic show live!

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, karuna said:

Temen Oblak:

Frolic:

Gabriel's Oboe:

G’s Oboe, if staged & arranged effectively: not a dry eye in the stadium. And I’d wager even Cro-magnon types will even be left with lumps in their throats.

Very moving...

Edited by nsxanax
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Incognito365 said:

Honestly, if there were a year recently where Blue Devils come in 3rd, it would be this year. 

• Santa Clara Vanguard coming off of their win.
  • Bluecoats breathing down Blue Devils neck and being in contention.
  • Carolina Crown going with something different for them and the activity, while returning to their fun selves circa 2007-2014. 
  • Boston Crusaders ever on the move up over the last 2 years.

While it's unlikely, the field for the top 5 is getting more and more stacked each year, let alone the top 3. 

It's too early to tell at this point, I'm just saying that anything is possible, regardless of the probability.

back in the '60's and early 70's it was not uncommon for nationals and the larger shows to be decided by a tick/tic, or less.

• Like 1