Carolina Crown 2019

2 minutes ago, CubFan said:

It's definitely The Swingles version and not these other two!!

Yeah, those other two arrangements are like they’re not even the same tune.  The Swingles version is the one that I was immediately drawn to.  This seems like something that Thom Hannum would be into.

57 minutes ago, palmettomello said:
FJM has also given us a better look at the props CC is using this year as well. 

Probably won't see what is attached to the moving props until the 20th.  Pretty decent sized ramp stage also. 

catching up on announcements and source music.

Gabriel's Oboe!  Been awhile since that tune has graced DCI I think.   Could end up being THE ballad moment of the season.

The emotion this piece can carry.  Some absolutely "lucky to be chosen" soloist could have everyone crying this season.

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

catching up on announcements and source music.

Gabriel's Oboe!  Been awhile since that tune has graced DCI I think.   Could end up being THE ballad moment of the season.

The emotion this piece can carry.  Some absolutely "lucky to be chosen" soloist could have everyone crying this season.

This is a piece just “made for Klesch”.   Going to be amazing. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2019 at 7:28 PM, Incognito365 said:

I'm more Central Kentucky, and the closest show is 2 hours away with no Crown, which is my main reason for the Kentucky show. If I want to see Crown I have to go 3+ hours, which is just not financially feasible for a college student. Lol.

Nashville?

4 hours ago, MikeRapp said:

Nashville?

Thats 4 hours away from me. There's no shows I can make it to financially. Trust me, I already mapped all the ones in the surrounding states. Lol.