Carolina Crown 2019

3 hours ago, Beckham said:

Anybody know when the corps will be leaving GW? Can't make the preview on Sunday so I'd like to make it out to watch ensemble one evening this week.

Here’s another performance scheduled as well. The article does say it will be a dress rehearsal. 

The calendar on the website has them at GW through Saturday. 

Edited by Dpsouthern81
  • Like 1

Good Morning!!

Question: 

Is Crown doing their practice video snippets again this year?? If so, how do I get in on them?

Thanks!!

I do have my fathom event and DCI Atlanta tickets secured!!

Edited by bvgordy
  • Like 1

For anyone who knows detail of how the corps is progressing, has the corps put the closer on the field yet?  

49 minutes ago, B-Flat said:

For anyone who knows detail of how the corps is progressing, has the corps put the closer on the field yet?  

Started putting closer on field yesterday (6/10). Rain did slow them a little last week.  

Edited by karuna
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Is Crown the first drum corps Rick Subel has fulfilled the roll of Artistic Director/Production Director? I am familiar with his success as head of Paramount Winterguard and various roles with other corps over the years, but was wondering if Crown was the first drum corps where he was taking the lead with the design?

21 hours ago, Beckham said:

Anybody know when the corps will be leaving GW? Can't make the preview on Sunday so I'd like to make it out to watch ensemble one evening this week.

Leaving GW and heading to Fort Mill on Sat (morning) for the preview performance on Sunday evening. Monday they hit the road! Get there for the Friday evening community show at GW.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, karuna said:

Started putting closer on field yesterday (6/10). Rain did slow them a little last week.  

Thought we had someone on staff that has an “in” with the rainmaker...

• Like 1