Carolina Crown 2019

33 minutes ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Having only seen a couple of small video clips from Crown this year, what I have seen looks and sounds pretty impressive.  I’m looking forward to seeing the whole enchilada this Thursday. So far, nothing I’ve seen says this can’t be a medal year for Crown.  

Put it this way. Last year, when I saw their preview show I was certain they weren't going to medal. This year, I believe without a single doubt, that this show has the potential to medal. It IS that good.

1 hour ago, drumcorpsfever said:

Having only seen a couple of small video clips from Crown this year, what I have seen looks and sounds pretty impressive.  I’m looking forward to seeing the whole enchilada this Thursday. So far, nothing I’ve seen says this can’t be a medal year for Crown.  

Agree. I like the snippets I’ve seen 

1 hour ago, wigwam said:

How is everyone seeing the video?  I can't find anything anywhere!  

Its not fair!

Chk your messages

This is easily my favorite musical program from Crown since.. 2012? Very excited for what this show is to become

Also going to throw in that if Crown was doing staging similar to corps like BD, the homers would defend it as vehemently as they do Sacktig's drill. 

• Like 3

After watching Crown’s show multiple times, it is clear to me that the design team put the show together to win gold.  While I have limited knowledge of what the other top 3 have to offer I do know that Crown is not messing around in brass, percussion, design, general effect, visual, or guard.  The show is currently dirty but top notch overall.  This show has so much potential, for which I also cannot wait to see how its layered and developed.    

Finally, the precussion section deserves much much kudos, as I already predict they may be top 2, if not earn their first Stanford.  

I’m predicting they will win opening night based on what I have seen and heard about the other two possibilities that night.

-Go Crown,

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

This is easily my favorite musical program from Crown since.. 2012? Very excited for what this show is to become

Also going to throw in that if Crown was doing staging similar to corps like BD, the homers would defend it as vehemently as they do Sacktig's drill. 

Lol. Go look at what I said during the off season about Sacktigs drill. I defend them because they're actually marching, not because of Sacktigs drill. 

Though I will say all doubts I had going into this season with Sacktig are now gone. This is SO much better than his last two drill books!

• Like 1