Blue Devils 2019

On 8/12/2018 at 9:17 PM, Cappybara said:

Time to look forward to next year's edition of the Blue Devils! 

They had a very young corps by their standards this year, especially in percussion, and that makes me very excited for the potential of the 2019 corps

In a year where other corps started to catch up in staging to BD, we saw BD move towards more a higher proportion of traditional drill. Could this be the start of a new direction?

Fact: In every year that BD has lost since 2008, they have had an undefeated season the subsequent year. I think we'll see that continue next year

Do it up :bluedevil:

Cappy, maybe it's time we officially change your name to Faustus (the fellow who sold his soul to the Devil(s). It would help you be incognito (pun intended in light of other threads.) wink. Besides it has Regiment overtones too.

Edited by xandandl
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Already excited to see what BD pulls from their archive idea of shows they have waiting to explore. hope it's something very fresh and new.

10 minutes ago, karuna said:

oh my

But God forbid a Cavalier "borrows" something from BD and the kid has Gibbs' lawyers all over them and Cavaliers have to send the kid home for the season. Different scales of justice?

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, xandandl said:

But God forbid a Cavalier "borrows" something from BD and the kid has Gibbs' lawyers all over them and Cavaliers have to send the kid home for the season. Different scales of justice?

Photoshop. No way does a person with the left leg of a 95 year old march with BD. Heavy pixellation at the left wrist, perspective on the carpet is all over the place...not buying it. Even if it isn't, the chances are just about as good that someone got a BD top to make this pic.

37 minutes ago, BDCorno said:

Photoshop. No way does a person with the left leg of a 95 year old march with BD. Heavy pixellation at the left wrist, perspective on the carpet is all over the place...not buying it. Even if it isn't, the chances are just about as good that someone got a BD top to make this pic.

q4KaFsm_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, karuna said:

Further down in the twitter thread...

UFmK95h.jpg

True or not, WTF with the pic? I thought BD was feeding the kids.

• Haha 2