Blue Devils 2019

#muchadoaboutnothing #weplayedyourinstagramgame

• Like 1

i guess it will be tomorrow as they have seem to planned, probable was just for some buzz for the announcement. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, theonlyfizzle said:

i guess it will be tomorrow as they have seem to planned, probable was just for some buzz for the announcement. 

Pretty lame. Why even bother with the 15,000 ########.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Pretty lame. Why even bother with the 15,000 ########.

i know right. i was sitting on the edge of my seat with anticipation. i went out for a while and came back home to the disappointment, but i let it go and just put my mind off it until they decide to announce. still looking forward and i hope they generate the buzz that they were aiming for.🤷‍♂️

It’s called the Pavlovian response. Ring a bell and people salivate. Considering what people said about Scott C’s whereabouts and the fact that he alone was the slow leaker. Come on. I still do think it’s a Watchman show, but it reminds me the time that BD didn’t code well and I found Metamorphosis days before the reveal. I didn’t leak it cause, well I love Drum Corps.  Tomorrow or Saturday was always the intended date. The stupid instagram faux pas was just that....stupid. Sighs...all this BS for no good reason just to be a Kardashian. Your show will be best if you make it that way. Not if if it trends well. #KardashianDevils  

• Haha 1

If you have paid attention, someone did give out a huge hint on the show title but no one caught it.  I will assume that part of the title hint is still posted.  

Maybe the show title is "15,000 Likes." :innocent:

• Haha 3