Blue Devils 2019

Jesus, Mary, & Joseph...that Kachaturian opener is the definition of raw power. That will for sure be a moment that sticks out long past the season's end. This is a really, really terrific brass book from BD this year, and that's just from those preseason snippets of it.

• Like 3

Yes!!! BD just pulled a Kevin Durant interview moment with that opener......... "We are the Blue Devils! Y'all know who we are!"

DO IT UP DEVILS!!

• Like 4

After criticism from others about uncharacteristic mistakes in the section last year, those sops sound really good this year!

Arrangements seem a bit different this year, the style reminds me of 2011 for whatever reason 

2 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Hey, down in front. 

On 6/1/2019 at 3:52 PM, Cappybara said:

After criticism from others about uncharacteristic mistakes in the section last year, those sops sound really good this year!

Arrangements seem a bit different this year, the style reminds me of 2011 for whatever reason 

I hope to go to family night. So far sounds really good especially the brass. I’m glad it’s something....right?