Blue Devils 2019

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

also...LOVE

The tap shoe part is fantastic and I like how they've returned to very simple (and clever) props.

This is the first time they are starting a season with serious competition at home in decades, and they have obviously prepared for it.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Ghost said:

I'd settle for any recording.

Just go to the most common site to see the family day video 

You can't really tell much, especially visually from the video....It sounds good though!

Go Devs!

Some better views are up ... 

This is a guard that’s mad 2 other guards ended their winning streak. They won’t stop til they taste blood! 

Hornline really running in that opener! And throughout. I look forward to DCP pretending this is not the case. 

I don’t know the ratio of vets to rookies this year but the physical demands and creative risks of this show at this point in the season feel like what BD serves us when it’s a veteran-heavy year. This feels like the kind of show they design for a corps that is already acquainted with the BD way of doing things. No hesitancy at all, everyone already seems to “get it,” and it’s only mid-June! 

• Like 5

The guard needs to work on that opener in the ballad.  It was really rough for me.  But that ballad and the visual movements towards the end is incredible. 

• Like 2