Blue Devils 2019

Just for the record i like SCV's music better I am just amazed at how good the drumline for BD is this year. When I saw them they were clean.

1 hour ago, flammaster said:

Just for the record i like SCV's music better I am just amazed at how good the drumline for BD is this year. When I saw them they were clean.

Understood. Thanks for clarifying!

12 hours ago, flammaster said:

What I love about BD is that they seldom water parts down just for cleanliness.  It's drum corps.  It's supposed to be amazing stuff like acrobats do.  I am frankly sick  of SCV playing half as much and then winning percussion.  If BD played their easier book it would be no contest.  (not trying to bag on them but come on their book isn't even on the same level)

This. Their demand level is off the charts compared to other drumlines. ScoJo would have several more Sanford’s if he were willing to break out the hose more often. 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

Those naughty little Devils are coming to take your toys away. 

BD coming for you is like when you was a kid and got in trouble at school, and your mom says "Wait till your dad gets home!"..........Dang!!! Lol. You knew what was coming when pops walked thru that door lol. 

• Haha 2

Saw the show last night.  Definitely my favorite of this era from BD.  Better than the DCI winner two years ago, IMHO.  Demand is high and there's still room for achievement to grow.  The voice overs are generally good, but the Britney one seemed to cover up the brass entry.  Mistiming? I don't think that bit is needed anyway.  Best uni in a while from them as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

New vid of BD up on YT. Rehearsal from Boise. 

Me every morning: YouTube.com > Search "Blue Devils" > Filter > Sort by > Upload date

Also, I didn't see any noticeable changes from the rehearsal from Boise. Also, their intonation in some parts were off but I guess that's what rehearsals are for.

• Like 4