Blue Devils 2019

Sounding on the new inside BD like they replaced Britney's voice — for a brighter sound maybe? 

15 minutes ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Sounding on the new inside BD like they replaced Britney's voice — for a brighter sound maybe? 

I’d bet it’s for sync/copy rights. They did the same last year for the Michael Jackson sample. Maybe it’s easier/cheaper to sample a cover of a song rather than using the original.

• Like 1

Any replacement of Britney has got to be worth some points. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, saxfreq1128 said:

I'm honestly not a big fan, Britney's original voice suited that moment (and the show) a bit better imo. 

4 hours ago, saxfreq1128 said:

Was it ever really her in the first place? She has some rather distinctive pronunciations (especially woooo-rrrrld) and from the beginning of the season I couldn't quite pick that out and thought it might have been a cover version. 

In the BD360 snip, the actual voice is perhaps just easier to hear clearly than it has been in show videos up to this point. 

I am loving the BD pace at chasing... It's so interesting to watch. Bluecoats knows what's coming so they will battle to stay in the lead but for how long ? BD is coming with every hard work and sweat to take that lead when it matters. Go BD!!!! Go get it! 

• Like 2