Blue Devils 2019

Honestly, i just hope and pray Bloo get's the percussion together. So when BD goes around them, there is no built in excuses for people to latch on to, like whats gonna happen over the next 24 hours.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Honestly, i just hope and pray Bloo get's the percussion together. So when BD goes around them, there is no built in excuses for people to latch on to, like whats gonna happen over the next 24 hours.  

I know right. Lol

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Imma step in for a second.......that is the primary reason that the spread closed so much.  If the spread was the same as it was on Tuesday in drums the total score spread would be almost exactly the same at .6.    I don’t think that would be an excuse, it would be the statistical reason it happened.  With Crown a few years ago it didn’t really change the outcome even if you swapped out their drum score for 1st place.  

Regardless, I’m a BD fan this year and think they’ve always deserved to win and they’re one of the two shows I want to see win this year so congrats and let the fun continue tomorrow. 😉

I wouldn’t even bother on other threads but I like the BD crowd on here so 🙂

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 9

36 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Running them down like they did SCV! Let's go BD!! Great job tonight!!

As you know, I am a Bloo homer, but if BD passes them, it will be well deserved and I will be the first to congratulate them, right here.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

As you know, I am a Bloo homer, but if BD passes them, it will be well deserved and I will be the first to congratulate them, right here.

Bloo is a monster. It's gonna be a dogfight. I have been saying it for a couple weeks now, Bloo will not make it easy for BD. We need to settle in for slug fest. BD and Bloo are about to start throwing haymakers. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chief Guns said:

Bloo is a monster. It's gonna be a dogfight. I have been saying it for a couple weeks now, Bloo will not make it easy for BD. We need to settle in for slug fest. BD and Bloo are about to start throwing haymakers. 

I love slug fests! 

• Haha 1

Tonight was my 10th show of the season but the first show seeing the Blue Devils .... and OH MY GOD.  I did not ever believe I could so enjoy a show on the first viewing ... but tonight I did.  This season is going to be so much fun with the slugfest between Bluecoats and Blue Devils ... and right now, I don't know who I want to win.

• Like 4

51 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

Tonight was my 10th show of the season but the first show seeing the Blue Devils .... and OH MY GOD.  I did not ever believe I could so enjoy a show on the first viewing ... but tonight I did.  This season is going to be so much fun with the slugfest between Bluecoats and Blue Devils ... and right now, I don't know who I want to win.

This BD show this year definitely is another animal entertainment wise. I was taken in almost immediately the first time I  watched it online. Not sure if I'm Going to be able to watch them at a show this year but I'll likely catch them at a rehearsal when they come to my parts late July/early August 

Edited by Cappybara
  • Like 2

:: hits refresh on YT nonstop :: edit: Okay!

Looking good! I see more drill! Panicked at first that the opening toss was gone, but the flag feature clarified — too windy. Second number's collapsing block looking cleaner and cleaner and less fatal, amen. Brass sound still not quite mature, IMO. I know everyone's complaint about the Britney section is Britney, but... my issue has always been that the big hit feels a little weak, especially in the upper brass. But I know they're working on it. Very exciting progress BD!

Very curious to see what they do with the closer. Starting to feel like we're not getting those block rotations back, which, b u m m e r

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 1