Blue Devils 2019

I just watch! And watch, and watch lol. Because i know BD is taking that lead soon. I listen and read what everyone is saying and i dont flinch or even nerd to defend the inevitable. but i keep watching and watch and watch some more. In all honesty if i know without a doubt that BD couldn't and wouldn't catch and pass them then i would clearly admit so and just cheer them on just the same. 

Mind you that everyone is coming with changes and final touches along with final closures to their shows. But that wont change BD position to take the lead seeing how this show have more legs to maximise. I actually want every group to maximises and get so much better than they are tonight.

• Like 9

BD Nation!!!! Make sure you all take a second and venture over to the Pacific Crest thread and congratulate our fellow Cali corps for taking down Madison for the first time ever. I also believe its the first time that Pac Crest has a beaten a corps with a DCI title under it's belt. Great year for the Cali corps and hopefully Gold keeps the Open Class title here in Cali as well!

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, theonlyfizzle said:

I

Edited by trumpetcam
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, trumpetcam said:

Edited by trumpetcam

11 hours ago, Rich Cline said:

Great! I'm glad it's not permanent because the toss coming out needs to be there. Can't remember how many revolutions the toss is (I think 8's) but when I saw them at BD Family day and they were setting up, guard was doing the tosses behind the props. I commented then, it looked like fireworks going off "way cool".

The opening tosses are 7s, but right after that they toss a huge 8 while encircling the dancing horn line in the intro. That’s a 12-rifle 7 followed by a 12-rifle 8 within the first minute of the show. No pressure or anything!!! 

Lovely performance tonight BD. Definitely makes a difference getting to see that guard and hear that hornline (and those tap shoes!!) indoors.

BD and Bloo are just too much charisma for the rest of the competition. I don’t see anyone else breaking into that top 2, honestly. 

Edited by saxfreq1128
  • Like 5