Blue Devils 2019

That's three outta the last four against Bloo! It's still not over yet! But looking good BD. DO IT UP DEVILS!!

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Cappybara said:

And swept music against Bloo, that hasn't happened yet this season. I hope those Music analysis scores hold up!

I was critical of their horn section early in the season.  But now I'm getting it. They are not as aggressive as the other horn lines, but they are actually cleaner and I'm starting to really appreciate that now.

• Like 9

Does BD just have two shows left until championship week? I think Allentown is their next show. Amazing job. That horn collapse at end of the opener was going to be a challenge to do well and clean and it’s paying off. That is a huge drill challenge to get right while playing. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, DFA1970 said:

Does BD just have two shows left until championship week? I think Allentown is their next show. Amazing job. That horn collapse at end of the opener was going to be a challenge to do well and clean and it’s paying off. That is a huge drill challenge to get right while playing. 

Yes.  Allentown on Friday and Pittsburgh on the 4th, i believe.

2 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

Anyone going to be in Hamburg PA next few days to gives updates on BD?

I will be in Hamburg Friday.  Should arrive mid morning, and typically stay thru to watch the run thru.  Weather is always iffy in the afternoon.  Seems there is always a big thunderstorm that comes through.  Last weather check shows that is a possibility this year, as well.  On the plus side, so far the weather looks good for Friday night.

Not sure I will have much to share, but if i notice anything new, i will try and post it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3