Blue Devils 2019

10 hours ago, NakedEye said:

They don't usually do it until their rehearsal time in Buffalo ( I assume they do that again this year?)

Yeah they have to turn out the light and right now the horns/drums all rush to the left and the guard moves to the right, and there is that whole runway for something magical to happen..

I don't think they are going to Buffalo this year!

12 hours ago, DWW11 said:

With how well this story is being told, they HAVE to turn out the Ghostlight at the end of the show. Everyone who has seen this show wants that to happen!  I have been watching the last couple of shows to see how that can work and i don’t think it will be that hard to add in. And now i am thinking it will end with the six guard members in masks hanging around to turn it off. 

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Little Clara comes back at the end of the show, seals another title for BD, ripping out the hearts of BD haters once again, similar to 2015. 

Ok, here it is.  The 6 guard members with the creepy masks return to surround the ghost light at the end.  They do that creepy look at the crowd then turn to face the light.  One reaches forward and turns it off.  THEN turns around and removes her mask to reveal...IT'S CLARA!  With the close up camera on her and her beaming face on the big screens around LOS, she gives "the wink" which forever after becomes a BD things and this place and reddit explode for months with petty posts.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, KVG_DC said:

Ok, here it is.  The 6 guard members with the creepy masks return to surround the ghost light at the end.  They do that creepy look at the crowd then turn to face the light.  One reaches forward and turns it off.  THEN turns around and removes her mask to reveal...IT'S CLARA!  With the close up camera on her and her beaming face on the big screens around LOS, she gives "the wink" which forever after becomes a BD things and this place and reddit explode for months with petty posts.

"I wish!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, KVG_DC said:

And then we immediately begin talking about 20 in '20!

• Like 4

4 hours ago, DWW11 said:

I don't think they are going to Buffalo this year!

They will not be in Buffalo. They are going to Pittsburgh instead...still its the only show between Allentown and Indy for them and both cities are roughly on the way to Indy so I would imagine that they use time in the PGH area as they would in Buffalo.

I am glad they are doing Pittsburgh. The next highest placing corps will be SOA. It looks like a small show and hopefully they get a good turnout.

I like seeing the big names broken up a bit to help the smaller operations get some exposure.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ThePlanets said:

They will not be in Buffalo. They are going to Pittsburgh instead...still its the only show between Allentown and Indy for them and both cities are roughly on the way to Indy so I would imagine that they use time in the PGH area as they would in Buffalo.

I am glad they are doing Pittsburgh. The next highest placing corps will be SOA. It looks like a small show and hopefully they get a good turnout.

I like seeing the big names broken up a bit to help the smaller operations get some exposure.

I agree 100%.  For those in the area that want to see Drum Corps, getting a show with BD is a great opportunity!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Poppycock said:

The ghost light provides light at night for any spirits to be able to see and even “perform” or dance on the stage. We’re in this place where anything can happen, who knows what ghosts are lurking around and what wonderful shows have been here before. Something will appear from the past. Who else is in the building except ghosts when the light is deployed?

Jerry Seawright

• Like 7