Blue Devils 2019

39 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

That time of the season when those naughty little Devils break the hearts of competitors, sending them home empty handed. Devils are built to win the big toy. 

There's been a lot of years when the "robotic/mechanical" Devils  as a lot of people refer to them just do what they do best and win without much challenge. The years when they've won and they've just seemed to be more human, relaxed and kids just having the times of their lives are the years they pull it off with a little more panache.  As much as I enjoy Bloo, I sense this is one of those years for BD. 

• Like 6

It's Championship week, which means it is time for that Blue Devils Magic!  Thursday can't come soon enough!

Edited by DWW11
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Before things get crazy this week......

I’m a Bluecoats fan, but I can’t wait to see how the show down goes.   All fans win when we have more than one show that is a serious championship contender and we’ve had a pretty much dead beat since San Antonio.  If BD pulls out a win, I’ll be one of the first to congratulate them.  Another masterfully crafted and performed show this year, and you will not see any ill will from me if they win!   Best of luck this week, and may the slightly better performance win!   🙂

Back at you, DrumManTx!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

Before things get crazy this week......

I’m a Bluecoats fan, but I can’t wait to see how the show down goes.   All fans win when we have more than one show that is a serious championship contender and we’ve had a pretty much dead beat since San Antonio.  If BD pulls out a win, I’ll be one of the first to congratulate them.  Another masterfully crafted and performed show this year, and you will not see any ill will from me if they win!   Best of luck this week, and may the slightly better performance win!   🙂

Right back at ya regarding Bloo. I just hope that come Saturday nite, BD and Bloo fans can be respectful and cordial to each other. Of course every fan base has their jerks, and i am certain those jerks will come around Saturday nite trolling and spewing hate if their corps finishes 2nd. But it's up to us classy BD/Bloo honks to call them out and get them outta both corps threads and the finals thread. Here's to both fan bases showing love and respect, and keeping it classy. I wish Bloo nothing but the best of luck, and i hope they have a three night run that will be talked about for decades. And as for my beloved Devils, time to pull out your Kevin Durant............You know who i am...........don't act like you don't know who i am! (for those of you who don't get that, YT Kevin Durant's interview from a few months ago).  DO IT UP DEVILS!!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

Right back at ya regarding Bloo. I just hope that come Saturday nite, BD and Bloo fans can be respectful and cordial to each other. Of course every fan base has their jerks, and i am certain those jerks will come around Saturday nite trolling and spewing hate if their corps finishes 2nd. But it's up to us classy BD/Bloo honks to call them out and get them outta both corps threads and the finals thread. Here's to both fan bases showing love and respect, and keeping it classy. I wish Bloo nothing but the best of luck, and i hope they have a three night run that will be talked about for decades. And as for my beloved Devils, time to pull out your Kevin Durant............You know who i am...........don't act like you don't know who i am! (for those of you who don't get that, YT Kevin Durant's interview from a few months ago).  DO IT UP DEVILS!!

My favorite memory of 2016 was how the Devils greeted and congratulated Bloo on their first championship ever.  What a class act the Blue Devils are.

• Like 9

2 hours ago, Chief Guns said:

And as for my beloved Devils, time to pull out your Kevin Durant............You know who i am...........don't act like you don't know who i am! (for those of you who don't get that, YT Kevin Durant's interview from a few months ago).  DO IT UP DEVILS!!

But please don't go full Kevin Durant and rupture an Achilles tendon.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, PamahoNow said:

My favorite memory of 2016 was how the Devils greeted and congratulated Bloo on their first championship ever.  What a class act the Blue Devils are.

Dont forget in 2014 when scores was announced, BD and Bloo embracing. Class act by both corps. 

• Like 6

Want an example of what a great group of kids march Drum Corps?  Go to the latest BD Championship report and note the kid on camera is wearing a Crown shirt!  Whether he is a Crown alumni or a Crown lover, I thought it was VERY cool that he was wearing that shirt!

• Like 4